Web Developer • UX Designer
I have recently graduated from Georgia Tech with an MS in Digital Media (May 2014). I have been involved in every part of the production process--from concept to completion. I'm hardworking, dedicated, naturally intuitive, and a quick learner. I've done full stack web development (though I still prefer the front-end), graphic design, UX, and television production. I like clean design and clean code.
Graduate Assistant @ Georgia Tech
from 2013 to 2014
Graduate Department of Digital Media at Georgia Tech employs a team of graduate assistants to streamline student & faculty events.
- Creates custom web solutions where needed for internal department organization.
- Redesigned and implemented new Literature, Media, and Communication web portal.
- Designs graphic material for the deparment in coordination with the current theme.
- Shoots and edits material for student and teacher research for Digital Media Showcases.
- Assisted in teaching web fundamentals to other graduate students in Principles of Interaction Design (Fall 2013).
Dev Intern @ Fullscreen, Inc.
from May 2013 to August 2013
Fullscreen, Inc is a global network of creators and brands on YouTube.
- Developed initiatives for UX & usability testing.
- Front-end web development & bug fixing.
Independent Freelancer @ PINCUSmedia
from 2008 to present
Independent web design & production services for coporate clients and non-profit organizations.
- Brings professional solutions to clients of all sizes.
- Constructs personalized solutions based on needs of business.
- Engineers custom web design, graphic design, databases, production, & editing.
- Provides tech support, initial set-ups, continued maintenance, and consultations.
- Multimedia jack-of-all trades.
Production Specialist @ Cendyn
from 2011 to 2012
Cendyn is a full service digital marketing agency specializing in turnkey online solutions for the travel and hospitality industry.
- Built and updated online eBrochures and eProposals for the international hospitality industry.
- Updated flash multimedia tours, flash tours and images.
Online & Broadcast Media Technician @ Information Television Network
from 2004 to 2011
ITV produces health & wellness television programming for PBS and medical facilities nationally.
- Offline show editing.
- Created multiple custom intranet content management systems & web forms for internal administrative operations and production management.
- Duplicated & encoded broadcast television shows.
- Provided webmastering, device maintenance, & technical support.
- Started as an intern in high school, but was retained after B.A. as a full-time employee.
Graphic Designer @ Office of Student Involvement, UCF
from January 2009 to May 2009
The OSI Design Group provides graphic & web design for UCF's greek life & student government organizations.
- Designed posters, handbills, t-shirts, banners, digital advertisements and logos.
- Created advertisements for the Central Florida Future, UCF's newspaper.
Georgia Institute of Technology
M.S. - Digital Media
The Master of Science in Digital Media program at Georgia Tech offers arts and humanities based advanced study in digital media design and critique. Its faculty includes leading theorists and practitioners who approach the design of digital artifacts as a defining creative and intellectual challenge of the 21st century.
University of Central Florida
B.A. - Digital Media, Internet & Interactive Systems
The Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media at Central Florida integrates the multiple domains of art, storytelling, and technology. It is designed to provide a solid foundation in techniques and theory in one focused area of competence, provide a broad understanding of related disciplines including arts, humanities, and technology, and provide extended experience in working in multidisciplinary teams on realistic problems. The program is administered through the School of Visual Arts and Design with the College of Arts and Humanities.